How to complain

I am not satisfied, what do I do?
We know we are not perfect, but we aim to be.  That is why we have a complaints procedure.  Sometimes we can put things right; sometimes we can only explain ourselves and apologise.

If we make mistakes we would like to learn from them.  What you tell us helps us to look at how we do things and helps us to improve our service.

Please ask to see a supervisor if you are not satisfied with the advice you have been given. Call in or telephone 0800 802 1808.

If you would still like to make a complaint please write to:

The Chief Officer, Citizens Advice West Somerset, The Lane Centre, Market House Lane, Minehead TA24 5NW

or email

We will reply to you within 14 days.

Complaining to a regulatory body
If you wish to complain to one of the regulatory bodies about West Somerset Advice please read our full Complaints Policy & Privacy notice.

How to complain about us read more
Data Protection and Privacy Notice read more